Monday, February 10, 2014

Woman breastfeeds puppy to save him...

In the US, a woman, who has compassion in abundance, breastfed a newborn puppy in order to save its life because the pooch was refusing to be fed from a bottle or have canine formula. This woman from Colorado, posted a photo of her breastfeeding an orphaned four day old puppy on her Face Book page and explained the reason to do so.




She said, "He just wasn't taking it. I didn't know what else to do, I was desperate and I just couldn't bear sitting there watching it die. I never thought I would ever do that. It was taboo to me as well. But I did the right thing. That dog is alive because I took the initiative."

This act of extreme kindness and courage is commendable and we only wish there were more people in the world today like this kind lady. Animals sure deserve a better life and we must make all the efforts to ensure their safety and well-being. In order to survive on this planet, we need to have animals more than they need us.

No comments:

Post a Comment